Scott Bancshares, Inc. is a company that believes in excellent service for its communities and that each employee contributes directly to the organization's growth and success. Scott Bancshares, Inc. also believes in providing its employees with challenging, enjoyable, and rewarding careers.
Full-time positions have many excellent benefits, including Health, Dental, Life, and LTD insurance and 401(k).
If you are interested in pursuing a career with Scott Bancshares, Inc, and have found a vacant position that interests you, we encourage you to apply. You may complete and submit an application at one of our locations or submit your resume by mail to:
Scott Bancshares, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 245
Bethany, IL 61914
Download and print our Employment Application
Scott Bancshares, Inc. is currently hiring for the following position(s):
Part-time Teller, Mt. Zion Location
Scott State Bank’s tellers are responsible for providing exceptional customer service including efficient and accurate transaction processing. Incumbents must be proficient in bank products, have excellent sales and service skills and be knowledgeable in regards to regulatory issues as they apply to this position.
Applicants should have the following:
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems and applications
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Customer service focus with ability to stay positive in interactions with customers and team members
- Good communication skills including speaking clearly, succinctly, and accurately while using a pleasant tone and common conversational courtesies
- Experience achieving individual and team goals
- Cash handling, sales or related experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include some Saturdays
- Ethics and integrity
- Professional appearance
- Attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities