Did you ever think you could be saving by spending? With the Round-Up Savings (RUS) program from Scott State Bank you can save with your debit card purchases. We will round-up your purchase amount to the nearest whole dollar and transfer the difference to your Savings or Christmas Club account. It’s that EASY. Sign up and start saving today!
- The round-up amounts from your debit card purchases are accumulated and transferred daily in one transaction from your Checking account and one transaction to your Savings or Christmas Club account.
- This service is available only for consumer accounts and other types of accounts are not eligible.
- If sufficient funds are not available in your Checking account to cover the amount of the transfer, the transfer will not be made.
- Your Checking account statement will show the rounded up amount for the current statement, this year and since enrollment so you can easily see how quickly your savings are adding up.
- This service may be cancelled at any time by completing the bottom section of the authorization form or by visiting any of our convenient locations.
Click Here to print and complete the authorization form and drop it by one of our convenient locations or mail to:
Scott State Bank
P.O. Box 245
Bethany, IL 61914